Commitment. Integrity. Reliability.
|While the depth and detail of our Values and Culture have been shaped by
a shared history, and the "Graham way" of common outlooks, work ethic
and purpose, they can be summed up by three words:
Graham's Statement of Values:
- The interests of our Clients are paramount. We firmly believe that
the success of our company depends on satisfying our Clients. We must
always deliver the highest level of quality and service to our Clients.
- At Graham, our People are our most important asset. For our
People, we foster continual growth through career opportunities and
training in a challenging and safe work environment. We also provide
investment opportunities as an employee-owned organization.
- Our Reputation as a leading contractor is very important. Clients,
employees, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers will be treated
with our high standards of integrity and reliability.
- We shall continue to deliver the high Quality of service in the
business we know best while continually striving to access new business
opportunities that are within the broad strategy of our company.
- In order to provide the high-quality service our valued clients
demand and deserve, the company must be consistently profitable and
achieve the Rewards commensurate with the risk of our business. These
Rewards assure continued success and ultimately returns to our
employees, many of whom are unitholders.
- We will be an active and caring contributor supporting a broad
range of initiatives throughout the communities in which we live and
work. Graham's Values overlap significantly with Graham's Culture.