Graham has the financial strength that enables us to be a true construction solutions partner.
Construction poses a broad spectrum of risks. Our long-track record of profitability and experience allow us to evaluate, take on, share and manage all of these risks in our mutual interests. Financial performance provides the flexibility for Graham to make the right decisions on our clients' behalf, creating the best outcomes for you.
- In partnership with our development and strategic investing subsidiary, Gracorp Capital Advisors, we have become industry leaders in delivering complex projects under the Design-Build-Finance (DBF), Design-Build-Finance-Maintain (DBFM) and Design-Build-Finance-Maintain-Operate (DBFMO) procurement models.
- We have a very high bonding ceiling, effectively unlimited within
the Graham marketplace, more than sufficient for any project we have
executed, which strengthens your confidence that the project will be
- Our high bonding capacity is brought about by our overall
financial strength, which consists of working capital, borrowing
capacity, the asset base that supports borrowing, and the track record
that supports a high credit rating with banks.
- Our financial strength in turn supports our integrated capabilities,
network of locations and large equipment fleet. This is a major
strategic advantage that ensures a high level of execution performance
for you, the client.
- It makes us a much better company. We can plan for the future,
invest in systems, processes and people, add equipment or other
capabilities to meet the needs of large projects, and shape the
organization for the jobs of the future, not just for our day-to-day
needs – all without worrying about how any of these might be financed.
- By strengthening the confidence of our employees, Graham's
financial strength, stability and track record help us to attract and
retain the best-available expertise and talent.